Required Documents and Preparation for COVID-19
▪ All travelers to Korea must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued within 72 hours of their departure.
* Check out travel updates for COVID-19 :
Apply for Quarantine Exemption
▪ All travelers entering Korea must be quarantined for 10 days.
▪ Quarantine exemption applications are eligible only to those who enter the country two weeks after receiving all the recommended doses for each vaccine in the same country.
▪ Quarantine exemption applications must be submitted to the relevant government agencies in Korea by the Korean inviter (LOC).
* Click here for more information on quarantine exemption.
* Click here to download quarantine exemption application documents.
* By the occurrence of new Omicron variant of the virus, countries/territories/regions with COVID-19 variants of concern have been designated for all countires/terriories/regions.
Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA)
▪ K-ETA is mandatory for nationals or citizens of 50 countries/regions, where visa-free entry is available. Nationals or citizens of K-ETA eligible countries should apply for K-ETA through K-ETA website or Mobile App (K-ETA) at least 24 hours before departure.
▪ If you are an invited speaker for IEEE ICC 2022 and a national or citizen of 62 visa-free entry suspended countries and regions, you can apply for K-ETA for ‘Priority Entry (Business) Persons’.
* Click here to check if you’re eligible to apply for K-ETA.
* Click here to download K-ETA documents.
* Click here to download K-ETA Application Guide for ‘Priority Entry (Business) Persons’.