* Check out travel updates for COVID-19 :
Required Documents and Preparation for COVID-19
▪ All travelers to Korea must provide proof of COVID-19 PCR negative certificate tested within 48 hours prior to the departure date.
▪ PCR test within 1 day after entry is required for short-stay foreigners.
▪ On the sixth or seventh day, conduct a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) by self-examination. Rapid Antigen self-test kits are available at local pharmacies and convenience stores. This is a mandatory step but it won't be monitored.
* Click here to download 'Quarantine Management flow chart for Overseas Entrants'.
▼ Check out the nearest COVID-19 testing locations to the venue COEX ▼
▪ 삼광의료재단 (Samkwang Medical Laboratories) - 5km away from COEX
Address: 서울 서초구 바우뫼로 41길 58 선화빌딩(57, Baumoe-ro 41-gil, Seocho-gu)
Reservation for test: http://covid.smlab.co.kr/covid/?languageType=ENG
▪ 이화검사센터 (EWHA Medical Clinic) - 6km away from COEX
Address: 서울 강남구 논현로 52 남현빌딩 (Namhyun B/D 52, Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu)
Reservation for test: http://home.ewhalab.co.kr
▪ Fully vaccinated overseas travelers will be exempt from a 7-day quarantine upon entry starting Monday, 21 March 2022.
▪ Prepare for the Q-CODE (Quarantine Information Pre-entry System) prior to your departure.
▪ In order to be considered fully vaccinated, one must have had their second shot of a World Health Organization-approved vaccine 14 to 180 days prior, or have received a booster shot.
▪ Quarantine exemption is not granted for who is not fully vaccinated.
▪ For those who are not applicable to quarantine exemption, 7-day quarantine is mandatory.
(a) Nationals of 96 Visa-Free Countries/Regions :
Albania, Andorra, Barbados, Dominica, Guam, Guyana, Holy See, Ireland, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Palau, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Slovenia, United Kingdom, United States of America, Venezuela, Greece, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Sweden, Spain, Slovakia, Estonia, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic, Croatia, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary, Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Singapore
46 additional eligible countries to be added from April 1 2022 (Malaysia, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Israel, , Kazakhstan, Qatar, Thailand, Turkey, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Brazil, Saint Lucia, Suriname, Haiti, Antigua and Barbuda, El Salvador, Uruguay, Jamaica, Chile, Costa Rica, Colombia, Trinidad and Tobago, Canada, Argentina, Honduras, Paraguay, Ecuador, Russia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Fiji, Tuvalu, Australia, Republic of South Africa, Lesotho, Morocco, Mauritius, Botswana, Seychelles, Eswatini, Tunisia)
(b) Nationals of 16 Visa-Free Entry Suspended Countries/Regions :
Macau, Brunei Darussalam, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Kuwait, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Grenada, Panama, Peru, New Zealand, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Kiribati, Tonga
(c) Not Applicable to (a) and (b)
→ Apply for a Visa (Request for a Visa Letter first)
▪ K-ETA is mandatory for nationals or citizens of 96 countries/regions, where visa-free entry is available. Nationals or citizens of K-ETA eligible countries should apply for K-ETA through K-ETA website or Mobile App (K-ETA) at least 24 hours before departure.
▪ If you are a national or citizen of 16 visa-free entry suspended countries and regions, you can apply for K-ETA for ‘Priority Entry (Business) Persons’.
▪ If you need to apply for K-ETA for 'Priority Entry (Business) Persons', please contact Seong Ha Park no later than Friday, 8 April 2022.
* Click here to check if you’re eligible to apply for K-ETA.
* Click here to download K-ETA documents.
* Click here to download K-ETA Application Guide for ‘Priority Entry (Business) Persons’.
For further details please contact ICC 2022 Conference Secretary, Seong Ha Park.