If you require a Visa Letter of Invitation from IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc), please complete the Visa Letter Request Form and select your conference.
* If you are not sure whether you need a Visa, please check here first.
It is IEEE policy to only issue Visa Letter of Invitation to Speakers, Authors, Committee Members, and Attendees paid in FULL. You will not receive a letter if your registration name and email does not match your Visa letter request name and email.
ComSoc can only issue the Visa Letter of Invitation for the conference. No other kind of documentation will be provided for use of visa application.
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. If you do not receive it within 5 business days, you can email Jenna Yockim to check your status.
We strongly advise participants to personally check entry and visa requirements before making travel arrangements at least 3 months ahead of time, as there might be country-specific conditions that you are not aware of. For most accurate information please contact the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- IEEE ComSoc will NOT issue any Letter of Sponsorship or Letter of Guarantee if you are required to do so by the immigration department. It is the participants’ sole responsibility to obtain such documents.
- IEEE ComSoc will not refund anyone for cancellations due to visa rejections or participant’s inability to enter the country.
- IEEE ComSoc cannot change the decision of the any country’s embassy/consulate or any other government departments, nor will IEEE ComSoc appeal to the embassy/consulate on behalf of the applicant.
- All questions/concerns regarding the status of your visa should be directed to the embassy/consulate of the country where the conference will be held, in your home country.
- In no event will IEEE ComSoc be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the information provided on this page.