CONFlux (Virtual Platform)
- Live session links being run through Zoom
- On-demand session videos and content
- On-demand recordings for live sessions providing the ability to watch sessions at your convenience
- Download CONFlux User Guide
If you are trying to access your CONFlux account, you can visit the virtual platform and use your registration email and confirmation number.
If you are looking for your presentation time or a link to your session, please search on the CONFlux platform.
If you are having issues with the virtual platform or would like to make a request for a change, you can submit a request on the FAQ page on the CONFlux platform.
Gather.town (Metaverse Platform)
- Virtual live Q&A sessions
- Virtual exhibitions
- Social networking (Welcome Reception, Networking Break)
- Virtual interaction space with your own avatar
- Download Gather.town User Guide
- Live Q&A sessions at the venue
- Presentations will be displayed on LCD screens, with the following properties:
- Screen dimensions: 60”
- Resolution: HD
- Display from your laptop - we will supply HDMI cable ONLY. The LCD screen only supports HDMI, DVI and DP ports (No VGA). If your laptop or other device does not provide HDMI output, you will need to bring any necessary adaptors.
Pigeonhole (Live Session Q&A Platform)
- All live sessions' Q&A run through the Q&A platform
- https://pigeonhole.at/ (Event Passcode: ICC22)
- Or just scan the QR code below to directly join the Q&A session!