Deadline for Pre-recorded talks :
Thursday, 24 March 2022 Monday, 4 April 2022 (Final, Firm)
Monday, 4 April 2022 Friday, 15 April 2022 (Final, Firm)
Tutorials Friday, 15 April 2022
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, ICC 2022 has been moved to a hybrid conference. As a basis for the live programing, please be available and prepared to present your work and answer Q&A live with attendees. A pre-recorded version of your presentation is required in the case of technical difficulties and session on-demand viewing.
We request you prepare and upload a video of your presentation, consisting of a brief introduction with your webcam, if desired, followed by voice over slides for your presentation. This will be posted within your presentation time slot on the ICC 2022 on-demand virtual platform. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below). Please do not try to upload PowerPoint or PDF files.
A submission URL and instructions will be provided by March 10, 2022.
Our recommended approach is to record your presentation using Zoom while sharing content on your computer screen and recording your voice via the computer microphone. Zoom is available to users on most platforms and in most countries.
- Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom: https://ieeetv.ieee.org/ieeetv-specials/recording-your-presentation-with-zoom
- For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, we recommend using the free software OBS, which also allows you to capture your slides and voice simultaneously: https://obsproject.com/
In order for videos to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask you that you please finalize your video no later than the deadlines.
- Monday, 4 April 2022 (Technical Symposiums)
- Friday, 15 April 2022 (Workshops)
- Friday, 15 April 2022 (Tutorials)
Guidelines for preparing your video
Duration: 15 minutes
File size: 150MB max
Video file format: mp4
Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention to ICC 2022.
Tips for recording
- Use as quiet an area as possible
- Avoid areas that have echo
- Rooms should be fairly small
- Sound dampening with carpeting, curtains, furniture
- Hardline internet connection recommended, but if unavailable, a strong Wi-Fi connection
- Good headset with microphone close to mouth BUT away from direct line of mouth to reduce “pops”. Avoid using default built-in microphone on computer.
- Do a test recording of a couple of minutes and review the sound and picture quality, MP4 format, and bit rate before recording the entire presentation. Make adjustments if needed.
As a reminder, videos that are not received by the deadline will be considered no-shows in accordance with the non-presented paper policy.
We hope to make ICC 2022 a success despite the difficult situation and this hybrid conference format. We thank you for your cooperation in this endeavor.