IEEE ICC 2022 solicits proposals for a demo session. The demo session will offer an excellent way to showcase tangible results of the most recent and innovative implementation of wireless communications and networking.
Demos including the examples of prototypes of new technologies, new applications, live experiments, related to all aims and scope of ICC are very welcome. In particular, we encourage the active participation of industrial researchers who want to share industry-leading new innovations and realizations with the public.
A "best demo award" will be given and the criteria for selection are the suitability of submission to ICC, the attractiveness of the demo itself, and the possibility for conference participants to interact with the demos.
All demos will be available through ‘Gather.Town’. There are two demo categories as follows:
- Video Demo: Each contributor is required to prepare 5-min video for his/her demo systems
- Live Demo: It is encouraged to set up a real-time demo system at the conference venue.
- The demo proposals will be reviewed based on the significance of implementation; relevance to ICC scope; potential impact on the audience; quality of implementation.
- The submitted demo proposal should include
- Title of the proposed demonstration
- Names, affiliations, contact information of the authors
- Extended abstract of the demo that includes the themes and motivation; scientific and technical description; implementation and research contributions.
- Information of the equipment used for the demo, space and setup time required.
- The proposal should not exceed 2 pages. IEEE conference paper template is preferred.
- The accepted demos will appear in the conference proceedings.
- The demo proposal must be submitted as a single PDF file online via EDAS
- At least one author of each accepted demo proposal is required to register and present their demo at the conference.
- Accepted demos will be presented at the conference in a special demo session.
- The presenter is responsible for the demonstration and equipment setup. Each demo is expected to be accompanied by a poster.
- To each demo, a proper demonstration setup is provided.
20 January 2022 3 February 2022 (Final, Firm)
Acceptance Notification: 06 March 2022
Camera-ready Submission: 15 March 2022